2nd Hand Car Battery Price List 2018
|Model||Capacity (12V)||Price w GST (SGD)|
|Japanese Spec||All Sizes||TBA|
|Korean Spec||All Sizes||TBA|
|Eurporean Spec||All Sizes||TBA|
Used Car Battery Promotion Details
Terms & Conditions apply!
Terms & Conditions
- Battery warranty covers:
- Warranty only covers the product. In this case, the car battery.
- 1-to-1 replacement should the battery be faulty due to manufacturing defect.
- Battery warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Re-visit charges.
- Damaged battery due to human mistake or drained off by 24 hours video camera recording.
- A surcharge of $50 is chargeable for selected vehicles due to its high level of difficulty in replacing.
Our hotline personnel will inform you if our system determines that your vehicle falls within the above
- A surcharge of $50 is chargeable for heavily modified vehicles.
Our service team will inform you if your vehicle falls within the above requirement.
- A surcharge of $30 to $50 is applicable after office hours, subjected to availability.
- An additional $20 surcharge applies for certain zones.
Our hotline personnel will inform you if our system determines that you fall within the above areas.
- In the event we are onsite and it isn’t car battery issue, the onsite fee of $30 to $50 is chargeable.
- Promotion is only applicable for cars, vans and lorries.
- All goods sold or service rendered are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Battery Empire reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- Promotion is only valid at our workshop from Tuesday to Saturday, 10am-7pm (excluding Public Holidays).
2nd Hand/Used Car Batteries
ideal for cars about to be sold or scrapped
If you are looking to scrap or sell your car within a year, getting our 2nd hand / used car batteries will be a very good economical decision. Rest assured that all our used car batteries are obtained through reliable and legal sources. We will only sell used car batteries that pass our testing procedure to ensure reliability for our customers.
How do you ensure customers get reliable 2nd hand car batteries?
To ensure reliability of the used car batteries, we have a systematic process of checking every car battery we obtain. First, we will use a battery tester to determine which car battery is suitable for usage again and which have to be scrapped.
Next, the 2nd hand batteries have to go through various tests and meet our requirements before we print a Car Battery Test Result Slip with various important details on it such as Voltage, Measured CCA, Actual Battery Rating and other information. The Car Battery Test Result Slip is then attached it to our 2nd hand batteries so that consumers are aware of the full results. On top of that, we make it a point to go the extra mile by calculating the actual battery’s life span percentage left and indicate it on the Test Result Slip for consumers who will appreciate that as not all are savvy enough to understand the technical details.
When should customer choose 2nd hand car batteries instead of new ones?
As 2nd hand battery’s typical lifespan is 6-12 months, customers who choose 2nd hand batteries normally falls under 2 scenarios:
- Car is going to be scrapped
- Car is going to be sold off
- In very rare cases, we do have customers who are very price concern, and do not want to spend so much money on a battery, so they opt for our 2nd hand battery, as the cost is much cheaper
Any risk involved getting 2nd hand car batteries?
All our 2nd hand batteries have to go through our tests and meet our requirements before we re-sell them. We also provide 6 months warranty for all our 2nd hand batteries so that in the unlikely event that the battery fails on our customers within the warranty period, a 1-to-1 exchange will be done for the battery (onsite fee not included).